Desktop Screenshots**warning: slow for dial up users

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a work in progress, it wont be in primer forever, yes i do mean trailor queen! haha, i use that word quite a bit. i do the same to my trucks. 6" of lift? maybe 10 years ago, with the right canti setup the rearend of that truck can be as high as your jaw, the front wheels would be able to get maybe 4-6" out of the fenders, probably about 12-14" total. the body is modified, though, and that is why it appears so low.

My dad used to have a 68 with a 427 & a turbo 400 transmission, thats all i could tell you about it, but it ran a 10.2 1/4 mile.

Alex4R said:
thats a work in progress, it wont be in primer forever, yes i do mean trailor queen! haha, i use that word quite a bit. i do the same to my trucks. 6" of lift? maybe 10 years ago, with the right canti setup the rearend of that truck can be as high as your jaw, the front wheels would be able to get maybe 4-6" out of the fenders, probably about 12-14" total. the body is modified, though, and that is why it appears so low.

My dad used to have a 68 with a 427 & a turbo 400 transmission, thats all i could tell you about it, but it ran a 10.2 1/4 mile.

I wasn't bashing just any truck in general considering that I like trucks, but being lowered that ridiculously far...such huge wheels with little low profile tires....chrome steering column and wheel, and huge body panels.....i just don't like that "style" if that's what you want to call it. That, of course, is my opinion. I'll still take my candly apple red w/black convertible top 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS any day though....considering that is the best vehicle ever. :p Notice how more indepth i'm getting in the description of my dream car. lol I'm tired.

hehe, yeah i know you were just stating your opinion, its cool. I think the body panels may look big because the roof is chopped.

10.2 is that all? thats kinda slow for a 427 man. i would figure a 9 at least cause ive seen rice-grinders do that kinda time. BTW heres my desktop, i call it Blue Death (the name of my computer lol)
Longhorndesktop.jpg

P.P. Mguire said:
wo its so big lol :p hey dan is back!!! BTW nice alienware, wish i had one. you would figure they would put more in it though but i guess not.

It may look like there not a lot in it, but it's actually jam-packed. When you think about it, the HUGE case is a little overkill. 26H x 26L x 9 1/2W (all in inches)

i know thats why im saying they should put more in it. i mean those look like super long IDE cables that where made to be longer but all well. i keep on saying i need a bigger case everyday but i get a bigger one and it stilol need more room lol. just cant be happy i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom