Desktop Screenshots**warning: slow for dial up users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh Heh... I started a new job as a college yearbook editor, and I got hooked up with a cute little Dell Dimension 4600... Its okay... But it needed something more... :rolleyes:

mac.jpg

Its been a while since I've dropped in, so I thought I'd show you my latest (Windows) that way you can have an idea of why I've been so busy.

dimebackground.jpg

lol, yup...crappy and probably over 1000 hours into customization. thats going to be one BADASS truck when its finished.

Ewwwwww that's a nasty truck. Lowered way too far. Don't like the bodykit...actually, I don't like any. The rims are way too big. The wheels are too low of a profile -- you'll feel every bump. It looks like all it gots is primer on it (probably is), and the chrome steering wheel is way overdoing it. I myself, don't like cars like that. That's what I call a "punk" car. I think that was once upon a time a Chevrolet S-10. I'm probably wrong as it's really hard to tell with all the make-up on it.

Off topic post...i know i know....but afterall...this is the offtopic forum. ;) It's just a very touchy subject with me....cars.... *sigh*

And on a even more off-topic note....my border on my signature is really annoying me.

no body kit, lol thats a sonoma bumper..theres more hand fabricated sheetmetal work on that truck than i can even point out. oh, it isnt permanently that low either, it raises up and down incase it is ever driven, but its not driven, its a showtruck!

Alex4R said:
no body kit, lol thats a sonoma bumper..theres more hand fabricated sheetmetal work on that truck than i can even point out. oh, it isnt permanently that low either, it raises up and down incase it is ever driven, but its not driven, its a showtruck!

It most likely has airbags which gives it probably around 6in of lift, and by show truck don't you mean "trailer queen"? What's the point of having a primer gray truck if you're not even going to use it? Pointless. I'll take my 1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS any day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom