Desktop Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your list it said in brackets that your case had a 350W PSU.

It doesnt matter if you go cosair or samsung RAM. Both will perform great.

I think everyone has pretty well answered you other questions, and I dont have any disagreements with them.

Except for the LCD. I think me and Alex just have differing opinions. I have played games like farcry and BF2 on a 12ms LCD, and it looked great.

Also I have a rule: If somebody is asked if they want to overclock, and they dont know what overclocking is, then they dont want to overclock.

definatly get a bigger power supply. A friend of mine got a AMD 64-bit 3200+ and only got a 250 watt PSU. A huge difference.

I personally haven't heard much about samsung, but yes, the corsair is excellent.

For monitors, sadly, I prefer the CRT, a good quality one. You just can't get the same color reproduction on a LCD that you can a CRT. Sure it's bigger, and the resolution isn't always as great, but a good video card (which you have) will take care of that.

As for motherboards, I've heard good about ASUS in general, I prefer MSI for AMD 64 bit :D I do have to agree, if you don't know what overeclocking is, you don't want it.

mad props for the LG drives.

Everything else, I think your fine.

Good luck with your system, enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom