Demonoid.com Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
demonoid isnt even all that great as torrent sites go LOL, its a dump site for random stuff

they dont do a very good job with the site and its server load, and there are others that do and have a better selection, some even without registration, demonoid isnt policed very well either---lots of hit and run type people that never seed

if your looking for new zero day stuff it isnt a good choice either

demonoid isnt even all that great as torrent sites go LOL, its a dump site for random stuff
Actually......in this case demonoid appears to be the only site that has what the specific thing I'm looking for.

if your looking for new zero day stuff it isnt a good choice either
I'm guessing by that you mean new releases of stuff, cause yeah, I'll disagree with that.

EITHER WAY, I doubt I'll use it again after this. Maybe I'll see if I absolutely can't find something on the other places I use, buuuut for the most part I have plenty of other places I use. It just happened to be that this place had what I needed.

demonoid has helped me out a lot, if a file on torrentspy doesnt have enough seeds, i just go to demonoid and it does the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom