Demigod by Gas Powered Games (SupCom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing this more, and it's awesome! The multiplayer system has improved a bit but there's still a lot more to be done. However, the game has been out for 2 days and there have been 2 updates and regular posts on the support forum, so they are working hard to make it work right :)

After playing a bit more this game is so addictive! I do recommend it :D

Here's a review
Demigod review - Page 1 - Choose Your Demigod

Been playing this more, and it's awesome! The multiplayer system has improved a bit but there's still a lot more to be done. However, the game has been out for 2 days and there have been 2 updates and regular posts on the support forum, so they are working hard to make it work right :)

After playing a bit more this game is so addictive! I do recommend it :D

Here's a review
Demigod review - Page 1 - Choose Your Demigod

for those that don't know, GPG makes Demigod the same people that made SupCom and these guys are almost as good as blizzard at supporting their game, so I'm not surprised. Supcom received many patches fixing a lot of stuff ( even though it wasn't very buggy to begin with ) and even added some new units for free! Gooooooooo GPG!

Demigod Review for PC - GameSpot

the video review says it all though, great game, but a lot of careless mistakes they made like bad p2p and not enough maps. GPG should have waited a few months, but Im sure patches will fix a lot of issues. Its just a shame that they still get bad scores because of stuff they didn't fix earlier...but I guess thats their fault in the end :(

wow! I was close. I was betting on a 7
"No tutorial or story-based campaign", I wouldn't consider this a con. If they game never intended to supply a story (like l4d) then it shouldn't detract.

your right on the single player story-based campaign aspect, but theres no excuse for no tutorial, especially when virtually every strategy game has one now adays. GPG needs to advertise heavily to the War3 dota crowd for financial success. Dota is still played religiously, and this could take off, but THQ is terrible at advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom