Tgif!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on doing as little as possible. Put in 12 hours hanging sheetrock in our old house for my wife's mom and I am wore out. Tomorrow (Friday) has been declared a day of rest at our house.

YAY!! Why is it that it's friday when RAIDs seem to not want to work. Once again, I am stuck fixing a failed RAID.

Raid can be quite nice but the failure rate is definitely higher.

I really hate it when a controller card goes bad.

Orginally i thought it was the onboard raid going bad. However it was one of the hard drives that failed. I had a 10 day old WD 320 Gb ATA drive.
Thankfuly it was just the drive, however i am going to have a chat with these guys about upgrading there PC. Because if any thing was to happen with the motherboard or they are looking at some down time while i get another PC up for them. The PC is about 6 years old.

It ran off with your MOM. ;D

Anyway. Friday, and working one of my last days at work. I'm looking forward to doing a whole big batch of nothing. I'm stuck here till tuesday with a shoddy internet connection and nothing to do. It's one of those times when I wish I still drank.

Pick up the bottle Hikari!!! Me and some friends rented a couple of hotel rooms outside of the city, we are all headed out to the beach for some ATV and skimboardness at 4:59pm. TGIF and I'm in Panama haha...love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom