Delta to Tjunction temp question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
55C for Core 0 and 57C for Core 1? Doesn't sound right but I guess the temperatures are going down.

the tjunction temps are at around 72/68 - 70/67

but when i turned the fan on 50% instead of the stock 28% it went up to 75/70.

The regular cpu temps are normally 17/12 so far, but when i turned the fan on 50% instead of the stock 28% it went down to 15/10.

I hope i make sense.

Download Everest Home Edition or Ultimate Edition to check for temperatures. Check BIOS, it should give the most accurate temperatures. I can't really think of an E6550 being at that high of a temperature. Either you're in a very hot area or something is the matter with those temperature readings.

Oh.....wait...the TJunction is the threshold. It's not your CPU temperature. Of course it gets higher, when the fan is running at 100%. Since you said your CPU temperature is around the 10-17C area, you're good. So when it says like "70C to TJunction remaining", the core temp is 15C. 85C-70C = 15C.

Oh.....wait...the TJunction is the threshold. It's not your CPU temperature. Of course it gets higher, when the fan is running at 100%. Since you said your CPU temperature is around the 10-17C area, you're good. So when it says like "70C to TJunction remaining", the core temp is 15C. 85C-70C = 15C.

oh so the 72/67 readings its giving me now, is fine?

oh i got you. So basically the higher the threshold, the lower the cpu temp readings will be, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom