Dell Xps 600 Renegay'd

Which do you like better?

• South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

• I dont watch neither

• I dont watch neither and i think you should seek help because you watch this filth

• I like X better than both and I'll explain why

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the case looking like crap, Its a dell, so god only knows what kind of crap they got going on. By the time games get to use all 4 GTX's Directx 15 will be out and those cards will be pointless.

ANYWAY....it can be over 4x because what if a single card is render completely hopless in 25x16 res eh? put for together and the results will be over 4x that of the single. This has already happened with regular SLI!
i suppose you're right but who actually uses that kind of resolution anyway. still i think the EE is a supreme waste of money. in australia i think it is like $600 more than the 4800+ and at stock speed it would not beat a 4800+. when you have it at 4.26ghz i dont think it would be much of an overclock on the 4800+ to surpass it. oh well thats off topic so carry on people

nitestick said:
my cpu WILL take a 4.25ghz Intel dual core on.
No, it won't, not if it's that new extreme edition presler core anyway.

Now MY cpu on the other hand...

i'll just flat out apologise for my post before. sorry guys i wasn't really thinking about the logical side of things when i posted that and for some stupid reason felt that i had to back myself up with crap (i also made a dumb *** mistake in my counting :p) . i still think the performance to price ratio is leaning far towards the latter.

Now, I've got a question. What happens if dell gets a bad stepping that won't overclock to 4.25GHz?

003 said:
Now, I've got a question. What happens if dell gets a bad stepping that won't overclock to 4.25GHz?

that would suck for dell :p

but if they do manage it, the 4.25GHz dual core cpu may be able to destroy anything out on the market, including the FX-60

i just wanna see some benchmarks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom