Day after Tommorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
i absolutely LOVED this movie! anyone here ceen it?????
haha tell me wat ya think???:p:D
wat ar ur fav. new movies!

AVP
I,ROBOT
SHREK 2
a whole bunch more:D
etc....

gizmo90 said:
i absolutely LOVED this movie! anyone here ceen it?????
haha tell me wat ya think???:p:D
wat ar ur fav. new movies!
I have to say the movie was the worst $14.50 that I ever spent this year. I wish I could send movie tickets back for RMA. (or this this case DOA)

My favorite 2004 film (so far) has to be SHAUN OF THE DEAD.

I will be seeing RESIDENT EVIL : APOCALYPSE tonight. Been waiting about 12 months to see that film. (I'm a bit fan of Resident Evil.)

The day after tomorrow is not a good movie IMO, it's got good graphics and all but that's the only thing good about it
it's just bad science

Shaun of the dead is really funny, I agree with you there, it's the best movie of 2004 so far

Re: Re: Day after Tommorrow!

Harper said:
I have to say the movie was the worst $14.50 that I ever spent this year. I wish I could send movie tickets back for RMA. (or this this case DOA)

My favorite 2004 film (so far) has to be SHAUN OF THE DEAD.

I will be seeing RESIDENT EVIL : APOCALYPSE tonight. Been waiting about 12 months to see that film. (I'm a bit fan of Resident Evil.)

I think its called DAWN OF THE DEAD ?

Re: Re: Re: Day after Tommorrow!

TheMajor said:
I think its called DAWN OF THE DEAD ?
No.... That's not a typo there...
B0001XLW1C.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Shaun Of The Dead is romantic zombie comedy staring Simon Pegg.
AWSOME FILM!!!

Yeah it was alright, but think about it... How many other movies are there with the same exact plot? It's either global warming or a giant asteroid!

Yup, Shuan of the dead is on my to see list, It looked hilarious from the previews. I think it's a parody of Dawn of the dead. Am I right?

My favorite movie was the Butterfly Effect. It Kicked A$$!!!! On the DVD you get the directors cut version with an alternate ending and it was awesome!!

Re: Re: Day after Tommorrow!

Harper said:
I was very disappointed with that film.
It was good, but it was lacking something.

The first RE was really good as it was scary. RE:A was more of an action film. I wish Paul Anderson was directing RE:A as appose to AvP.

Oh well, I got my money's worth.

However, if you are going to be seeing only one zombie film this year, make sure it's SHAUN OF THE DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom