Crysis warhead release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why more people don't mention multiplayer. Power Struggle is one of the most fun multiplayer modes I have played. I hope they will have it in Warhead.

yup. hopefully they'll have a counter against the idiots who join your team just to wreck your base though. especially in the maps where friendly fire isnt allowed.

i agree, i loved crysis, people just b**** about it coz you cant run it on very high and wateva, and everyone thinks crytek is up themselves. I cant wait for warhead, far cry2 aswell, but seems like they cross referenced crysis

i agree, i loved crysis, people just b**** about it coz you cant run it on very high and wateva, and everyone thinks crytek is up themselves. I cant wait for warhead, far cry2 aswell, but seems like they cross referenced crysis

Eh, i have pretty much had the most powerful gaming rig around since the game came out, and i have played many many other games that have come out before and after crysis. Crysis is just not a good game, so dont try to act like my hatred of the game is due to not being able to play it on high settings. I get 50+ fps at 1920x1200 but the game just isnt fun compared to other games on the market.

Eh, i have pretty much had the most powerful gaming rig around since the game came out, and i have played many many other games that have come out before and after crysis. Crysis is just not a good game, so dont try to act like my hatred of the game is due to not being able to play it on high settings. I get 50+ fps at 1920x1200 but the game just isnt fun compared to other games on the market.

Agreed, and on the other hand it seems like people seem to like it cause it looks so good (arguably) and makes them feel happy about spending oodles of money on a PC.

i just hate the fact that no one can max out Crysis on Very High or Ultra High on high resolutions 1680x1050 n up keeping a steady 60 fps; this was Crytek's fault for coding Crysis so badly, it's not ATI or Nvidia's faults, just Crytek.

if Crysis Warhead really does fix game performance, then i might wait for a demo to try it out.

^one game that u have to give credit for that is assassins creed, it's plays great on low performance pc's too, as well on high performance, and it is way more fun to play then crysis IMO (i haven't played much of crysis, just a few minutes but i didn't like it much).

i just hate the fact that no one can max out Crysis on Very High or Ultra High on high resolutions 1680x1050 n up keeping a steady 60 fps; this was Crytek's fault for coding Crysis so badly, it's not ATI or Nvidia's faults, just Crytek.

if Crysis Warhead really does fix game performance, then i might wait for a demo to try it out.

thats the ppl i mean veedub, if u dont like it because its not fun to play thats fair enough and a very good reason not to. but alot of ppl i see are much like this and it annoys me, crytek designed the game to run on medium on Pc's. they also said in warhead they are taking down setting names and that it should have been like that in the first crysis.

eg (old/new) high/very high medium/high etc the are changing them all down one.

Does Assassins Creed look better on Console than PC? My Xbox360 looked way better than on my friends 8800GT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom