Crysis DX10 vs. DX9, videos and pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude.......the graphics r like at max of what DX10 can do. I am so getting this game after i get the HD 2900 XTX, get the money that is.

DX10 looks like an unseen experience in gaming. The explosion was extremely convincing, and the vegitation was far more dense. I just hope my rig can run it.

Do you guys think the overall experience will be more captivating than HL2?

DX10 looks like an unseen experience in gaming. The explosion was extremely convincing, and the vegitation was far more dense. I just hope my rig can run it.

Do you guys think the overall experience will be more captivating than HL2?

I don't know, I haven't really been paying that much attention to crysis to be honest. Hopefully it lives up to at least half of it's hype, while we know HL2 is a freaking sweet game. It will be tough beating the game play, I always have fun using the gravity gun and picking up a gas tank and shooting it at the walking guys with the parasite things on their heads and watching them scream lol :)

It will be sweet when all games made in dx10 have physics that meet or exceed hl2. Along with amazing textures and detail. :D, Too bad all my funds are pouring into my RC stuff and not updating my pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom