Crysis BETA is out!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you really think it would play on your 6200???????? It's barely gonna be playable on my X1950GT, let alone a 6200!!

Glad you tried though, shows determination and strong character; good man!

Realize that your card is not only 2 generations old, but it's also the absolute bottom of the line of that generation. Mid-range cards from 3 generations ago (9600/5700) will beat that card up.

Not trying to put you down, but time to upgrade brother.

lol why are they charging for a demo, in beta? Thats just stupid. FEAR demo is free, halo demo is free. why isn't crysis?

bah Mr. Torrence will know what to do. When he is sober that is.

Ive got a key but no client file....i have no where to download it from, how can i have a key but fileplanet wont allow me to download? yes i am a subscriber.

did you really think it would play on your 6200???????? It's barely gonna be playable on my X1950GT, let alone a 6200!!

Glad you tried though, shows determination and strong character; good man!

Realize that your card is not only 2 generations old, but it's also the absolute bottom of the line of that generation. Mid-range cards from 3 generations ago (9600/5700) will beat that card up.

Not trying to put you down, but time to upgrade brother.

It all started in january, when I had a stock computer with only PCI slots, and I just got a 19" monitor, and the card couldnt play games on it, so I bought the best card for PCI, and now its the worst for my system.

I plan on getting an 8700 or 8800GTS with a new power supply.

lol why are they charging for a demo, in beta? Thats just stupid. FEAR demo is free, halo demo is free. why isn't crysis?

bah Mr. Torrence will know what to do. When he is sober that is.

They're not charging for the demo.. This is just an "early" demo for the people that have FP subscriptions (and people that are willing to waste $60 to get an unplayable demo a week ahead of everyone else *cough* *cough*)

They're not charging for the demo.. This is just an "early" demo for the people that have FP subscriptions (and people that are willing to waste $60 to get an unplayable demo a week ahead of everyone else *cough* *cough*)

I got my account for free.

Is it safe to post one pic from the game from my system?

Its horrible quality btw lol

OK, don't laugh

img.cfm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom