Creating Image Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

audball_223

Beta member
Ok, i dont know how long this problem has existed, but it seems like regardless HOW i save an image file or with what program i use to create the file, I can open it on windows but it cant be read in a browser. regardless of file type. GIF, JPEG, or PNG.

BUT! i can open them all in windows in any problem just fine!

Has anyone else had this problem or seen this happen? I really dont want this to lead to a complete format.

It doesn't matter what browser you are using.

firefox, IE6, etc. The images load fine in the browsers when viewed from my harddrive but once uploaded they appear all distorted when viewed on a website. They resemble a tv station that is out of service (colored bars etc.) Still they work just fine when opening them with a graphics program from my computer or opening them locally from my computer in a browser.

Images i have saved from google image search also work fine, and are completely viewable in a browser whether i upload them or look at them locally. But, as soon as i resize and resave etc. They are no longer viewable from a browser online.

[EDIT]
I have located the problem, and it appears that its not a windows problem and its not a problem with any of my software, but rather is something going on with my apache installation on my computer.

[/EDIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom