CRAZY level I found in MW2 last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is really popular...a couple of people have come through here and asked for people to join their games to do it.

yea, i even get some msgs on xbl asking me if i want to join to get some crazy leveling on mw2... and i dont even play the game.

but what can you really do i guess... just too likely to happen in any popular game.

Yeah. And there's people spamming forums about it also. This is no one's fault but the game devs. MW2 has made its billions, now they don't give a flying **** about improving it...there just leaving everyone in the dust. It's utter crap.

if i run into a hacked game by mistake, can it affect my levels?? that would suck big time, coz i dont want my hard earnt levels messed up! (im on 360 btw)

yea...you get to rank 70 automatically for every kill you get and the only way to reset it is to prestige (happened to me) and I've heard of some that resets it back to 1 when you die/kill someone :\

It is a regular map ... but hackers use that map to create hacked servers. Did you notice the massive Nuke timer?

One of my friends ended up in one that gave 1,000,000 points per kill. Instant Level 70 after 1 kill.

It's retarded, hence I no longer play CoD:MW2. It's more common to find a hacker than not.

It is a regular map ... but hackers use that map to create hacked servers. Did you notice the massive Nuke timer?

One of my friends ended up in one that gave 1,000,000 points per kill. Instant Level 70 after 1 kill.

It's retarded, hence I no longer play CoD:MW2. It's more common to find a hacker than not.

that's the sad truth...people whine whenever they hear people call cheater but more oftan than not someone isn't playing legit. Sure it's not extremely noticeable 90% of the time..but it's enough to notice they aren't exactly playing fair...(you can tell they see you through walls and junk like that......) and besides the hacker thing I'm also starting to notice the host as a slight advantage..lunges farther with the knife to stab, take more shots, etc

well if they want people to pay for map packs, they're going to have to do something about this stuff. I'm assuming they are going to force pc to pay this time around since it's through steam, so I guess I'm not going to be playing the map pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom