Craigslist RSS feed collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

omnipotentq

Beta member
I've been working on putting together compilations of Craigslist RSS feeds. I have the first compilation up on my website, and it's a collection of every writing/editing job rss feed from every city in America (some 300 feeds or so). I'm going to be adding more feeds soon in the future, but for now, the opml file that contains the feeds is up for download. These collections are very helpful for myself, because they let me see all of the craigslist ads from across the nation without having to go to each site individually. I don't even think about charging for these compilations since that would be a violation of the craigslist TOS, but I figured that I might as well give them away for people to have for their own personal use since I think they might be useful. Just be sure it's for your personal use only, so that I don't get in trouble with craigslist. :)

The main site is The Continuum, and the post that contains the first feed is The Continuum » Blog Archive » Craigslist RSS Compliation: Writing/Editing jobs. I'll be adding more as I compile them in the future.

I hope you will all find these as useful as I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom