CPU Recommendations

It's like I was saying before, he's concentrating too much on controlling dust when in reality there's not much you can do. It also doesn't help that he's artificially creating a heat problem by overclocking with a stock cooler. In all reality on a regular clean schedule a negative or positive pressure case will have the same amount of dust in the usual places. It only really matters when you just let your PC go for long periods of time. That's when you see negative pressure cases have dust lines all around the edges of the side panel, on the back, around the 5.25 bay covers etc. I run a negative pressure setup and have been for a while now. A simple wipe to the front of my case weekly and I have minimal dust inside my actual case. My living room is proof that my house is dusty as hell and there's dog hair everywhere. Yet it's not really in my case at all.

It's like I was saying before, he's concentrating too much on controlling dust when in reality there's not much you can do. It also doesn't help that he's artificially creating a heat problem by overclocking with a stock cooler. In all reality on a regular clean schedule a negative or positive pressure case will have the same amount of dust in the usual places. It only really matters when you just let your PC go for long periods of time. That's when you see negative pressure cases have dust lines all around the edges of the side panel, on the back, around the 5.25 bay covers etc. I run a negative pressure setup and have been for a while now. A simple wipe to the front of my case weekly and I have minimal dust inside my actual case. My living room is proof that my house is dusty as hell and there's dog hair everywhere. Yet it's not really in my case at all.

Can I please point out, that from all the reviews I've read, it's perfectly acceptable to OC on a wraith spire fan. There's one other factor that I'd like to get water cooling for, and that's the coolness factor xD AIOs in general look way better than a big fat heat sink with some fans on it imho.

Back
Top Bottom