• No. It's fine the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know. Nor do I care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just stand still and fire at a wall without moving your curser, the spray pattern will be shown by the bullet holes in the wall, this is ho i came up with my 1-2 long 2-3 mid rule.

the shotguns are horrible because you have to be way up close...and its not hard to shoot someone up close anyways.

the m4 is pretty sick because you can snipe with it but you can also own someone up close.

anyone that sprays with the ak or m4 isn't going to hit much probably.

bradybnmci said:
Ak's and M4's are whorish... Spray and Pray is for noobs.

Its all about the pump shotty.

Sorry Aks and m4s are not for noobs, if you watched the CEVO finals, youd see that they mainly used m4's, aks, deagles, awps and occasionally galils and clarions

that's why I hate counter strike is because of the way the guns shoot and just fall into a circle like that video shows. It's all about the cone in sof2!

Sorry Aks and m4s are not for noobs, if you watched the CEVO finals
So? That doesn't mean those weapons take skill. It only means that a bunch of good players are using weapons that get the easiest kills so they can try to beat the competition that much quicker. AWPS especially are such crap weapons.

I remember back in the old days when the MP5 was king....Just straffe with that thing and you were unbeatable...

Now evreyones moved on to AWP's..:rolleyes:

My favorite weapon has to be the AUG:D

As for AK vs M4 il take the AK any day over the m4 only becuase the ak is such a good gun if you know how to use it....its completly owns at long range too:)

The defender is one of the most under-rated guns ever....so powerfull:)

I hate AWPs....you should only get 2 shots with the awp:D

molsen said:
the shotguns are horrible because you have to be way up close

I have got HS with a pump shottie from a far distance many of times....and even killed by shooting the body at far distances....sure its not the best distance gun but it can still be used...aztec is good for the shottie :)

On xbox CS, I always used the defender people didnt like it because the m4 just seemed to be a better buy. I however loved it if you can aim that gun is extremely lethal. I'm not nearly as good on pc as I am on xbox but I'm still learning to use the defender as my gun of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom