Counter-Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to all you people who like m4's those are noob guns. It takes skill to use clarion and galil. M4 is just like the easiest gun to use, I like using guns that give me a challenge. And you noobs who said they like sg550's would sit there and talk about loving AWP's and Auto-Snipes. ROFL.
bah whatever dude, every game there's always some dude boasting about how his gun takes skill and blah blah blah these guns are noob guns. I don't play CS:S regularly or even CS really, don't even have it TO play, but I play sof2 and the same things are said. Try the m4 on there, it has a damn m203 attached to it, now THATs noob.

Point is though, to win.....noob or not

When I was playing CS:S at a LAN the other day the best gun for me was under SMG's and was the number 4, no clue as to which that was. That and the dual elites rock.

No offense to all you people who like m4's those are noob guns. It takes skill to use clarion and galil. M4 is just like the easiest gun to use, I like using guns that give me a challenge. And you noobs who said they like sg550's would sit there and talk about loving AWP's and Auto-Snipes. ROFL.
Man, I really hate you people who are full of yourselves who play the game and think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'll be the first to admit that I don't like playing with AWPers just because you can hit someone in the foot by all means and it'd most likely kill them, but it's part of the game, and people will use it. If you don't like it, then don't play. :)

And auto snipes, I don't even see why people get so worked up over these. They're expensive, they're inaccurate, they're low damaging. I'd hardly consider that a noob gun. :)

The whole point of the game is to kill people and stay alive, most people care about that aspect before bragging rights to "I can use the uber recoil gun." :D

I think I stand when I say the knife is the sickest kill style though. I have my leet knife kill style, throw a flash, knife them, then throw a smoke and disappear. :D

Anyone ever gotten a flashbang kill in source?

1.5 was the best it will ever be. They screwed up using steam. 1.6 is sub par, and Source is not even worth it. The only reason source is played is because it was free with HL2.

Counter-Strike said:

i am a noob because i use a m4 and awp? How do the other guns give you a challenge? the ak is the hardest gun to use. all you have to do is pull down the mouse and spray with the galil, the m4 too. Point is none of them are noob guns. They are just guns.

Nubius said:
bah whatever dude, every game there's always some dude boasting about how his gun takes skill and blah blah blah these guns are noob guns. I don't play CS:S regularly or even CS really, don't even have it TO play, but I play sof2 and the same things are said. Try the m4 on there, it has a damn m203 attached to it, now THATs noob.

Point is though, to win.....noob or not

When I was playing CS:S at a LAN the other day the best gun for me was under SMG's and was the number 4, no clue as to which that was. That and the dual elites rock.

Soo nubius is a p90 n00b :p jk both my friends love that gun too (actually, their both n00bs too) :D

All the guns take skill, I can easily own with dualies, USP, m4, AWP (I dont use it much since it results in bannings) and a deagle.

Gimme any gun in the game except 5-7 and glock and I can own with it.

yeah P90 sounds about right, sucks ass at distances, but if you're 5 feet away from me, you're going down with a headshot :p

There was only 8 people at this LAN, and this guy said I was hacking, jokingly, but he was saying it every 10 minutes.......mind you I was sitting right across from him haha, all he had to do was get up and watch me lol.

SMGs are really good at close range combat and you can basically spray and if you're fast enough with the trigger no one will touch you. They just aren't powerful enough for distance though, if you ever play an assault map the SMG will prove rather futile unless you have the uber dualies or deagle as secondary.

For the record, your choice of weaponry is weak. Counter-Strike is a great game, I've had it since it came out and I've never got bored of it. Well, maybe a few times, but it's still one of those games up high on my list.

If you're really skilled, you could use the AK or M4 and kill someone instantly. I don't understand how the Clairon or Famas could be your favorite guns considering the accuracy. In addition, the sound it gives off is annoying as hell. It's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom