corupted hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonKerz

In Runtime
Ok so one of my xboxs is running very sluggish and takes forever to load things whenever the hard drive is connected to it, but when i take out the hard drive it runs just like new. Is there any chance that, that hard drive has been corrupted? If so is there anyway to transfer my memory to a new hard drive? or is there an even easier thing to do like, clean it out and reset it.

Is this a 360?

If so my nephew says that you can send your 360 back to Microsoft (free of charge) for them to look at.

I suppose you could swap the hard-disks but would go the first option initially.

yeah it is a 360. I've talked to microsoft about fixing the 360, but one of the requirements before you send in the system is to take off the hard drive.

Well to be honest i don't know how it all works but why should you have to take the hard-drive out? - That's their job!

How do i know that if i open a 360 i'm not going to damage anything...i wouldn't risk it...that's just stupid if that's the norm.

The hard drives on a 360 are removable.... It honestly sounds like the motherboard in it is finaly going bad... Just do as they ask and send it back and then pray it works when it gets back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom