Copy game to hard drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyannie

Solid State Member
Is it possible to copy an entire game/CD-ROM to my hardrive and play it from there? If so, how does one do that?

Thanks, Randy

just install the game like normal and find a no-cd patch that will let you play the game from hard disk. you should legally own the cd-key before doing this. goto gamecopyworld.com

Thanks for the help. I do legally own the CD key. I assume you told me about gamecopyworld.com because they have these type of no-cd patches. Is this the case? Are the no-cd patches easy to install?

Thanks, Randy

Usually no-cd patches overright the executible... I usually make a backup of the executible before I copy the patch on, something like GhostRecon(Origional) for the origional executible. Then the no-cd patch would be GhostRecon.

Win2kpatcher, wat are u a sales man?

Alcohol 120% is a free(and 1 of the best) cd burning progs, witch contains a good virtual drive.

daemon-tools is also free and realy good virtaul drive, also contains helpful instructions about copyprotections... Link

jolancer said:
Win2kpatcher, wat are u a sales man?

Alcohol 120% is a free(and 1 of the best) cd burning progs, witch contains a good virtual drive.

daemon-tools is also free and realy good virtaul drive, also contains helpful instructions about copyprotections... Link

Hello No..lol..I just get all this cool software free at work (for use at work of course) so just passing along my findings... I would like some free ones for home though :)

ekÆsine said:
just install the game like normal and find a no-cd patch that will let you play the game from hard disk. you should legally own the cd-key before doing this. goto gamecopyworld.com

But...they are still illegal to own, even if you own the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom