Cool things to watch for in San andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzeith

In Runtime
I loved the part (right before the "are you going to San Fierro") Mission. Catalina shows you here new bf and its the guy from gta III, and like the earlier game he doesnt say anything. At first I thought I was just seeing things, then at the end of the mission catalina says they are going to liberty city. Thats awesome they put that in there.

Anyone else know anything cool to see or do that isnt obvious?

u go back to macro's bistro in gta 3 where u had to bomb someone car and u meet Fist from vice city along with vercettis laywer ken rosenburg

Some of the houses have pics of your girlfriends just take a sniper rifle and zoom in on them.

the Driving school basically shows you what cars you'll get to drive later in the game.

Also a little glitch my friend and I found out was that, if you steal a car while a passenger is in there and you steal it through the drivers door, because you want the passenger to stay in there.

Anyway, steal a car with the passenger still in it...sometimes they jump out though, but if you can drive off and they still stay in the car just drive a good ways down the street to make sure they don't want to jump out....stop the car and they will get out...

Now try to kill em....if it turns out like it did for us, the target lock on will change all the way to black but the person won't die.

We tried this 3 different times and it worked every time. For whatever reason the passenger won't die, they'll just keep running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom