Computer will not connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsteve

Daemon Poster
hey guys got a slight problem

my pc will not connect to the internet or anything else for that matter, it also seems a bit sluggish

it isn't the wire or modem as i am using both on my ps3 now

as for the pc (spec's in sig) it loads up as normal but i cant seem to load up the network config, control panel or my computer property's and i am totally lost on what to do

anything would be helpful so thanks

EDIT - the date is set wrong in the system tray (needs to change to play GoW) and it doesn't allow me to change it, it freezes up when i click change, starting to bug me :(

This sounds like it could possibly be more than just an internet connection thing. Have you installed any programs or hardware recently (as of when you noticed these changes) ?

Or did this come about seemingly out of nowhere ? If the latter is the case, then I would try using Osiris' Spyware Guide located at Spyware Asylum.

it just seemed to come out of nowhere and kind of cant get anything to work, cant even scan the pc for spy wear ect

will go and post in the software section with this, think this post is on its way now

Well you might want to try the Spyware Asylum link I posted above. It really works, I have used the Guide myself. If the problem is malware-related that guide could help you. If not, then nothing was lost. ;) Good luck and keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom