Computer to TV audio question

SiZcO

In Runtime
I have a Tower that i hook up from DVI to HDMI to play movies and stream etc and i use computer speakers from the onboard audio on mobo but what if i wanted to get surround sound speakers for my TV how could i easily hook them up so my audio output is from the computer also?

Do you have a surround sound system? Meaning speakers...If you are going to sure your TV speakers only, it is not worth it and you wont erally notice a difference.

I use HDMI out of my PC to a AV receiver - then HDMI (video) out of the receiver to TV and run a 5.1 speaker set up out of the AV receiver. The remote for the AV receiver is used for audio volume. If I want to use headset - I use the USB headset out of the PC and then use the windows playback options to go back and forth between speakers/headset. The only complaint I have is that the PC (windows playback devices) does not remember the speaker setup so you have to switch from the default 2 speakers to the surround set up each time - you think it would remember- but it doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom