Comodo Dragon Internet Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
"Comodo Dragon Internet Browser" is a new web browser based on Chromium which is also used by Google Chrome.
Comodo is the world's leading online security and trust assurance innovator. It has stepped forward with Comodo Dragon that offers you all of Google Chrome's features PLUS the unparalleled level of security and privacy you only get from Comodo. Including a greater level of privacy than Chromium technology offers.
Features List:
  • Improved Privacy over Chromium
  • Easy SSL Certificate Identification
  • Fast Website Access
  • Greater Stability and Less Memory Bloat
  • Incognito Mode Stops Cookies, Improves Privacy
  • Very easy to switch from your Browser to the Dragon
It looks very similar to Google Chrome but comes with new icons and interface which really looks cool.

Comodo Dragon Internet Browser

You know it really isnt that bad of a browser. It is just to bad that nothing is supported by it. The extensions for Google Chrome nor the Themes are supported by this browser even though it is built off of Chromium.

I gave it a test drive. It's nice, but I missed my additional functionality way too much.

I guess I'm just spoiled. ;)

Well for a vanilla browser it is very nice. Good looking and very functional. But yes the missing addition of extensions and themes make it a tough sell to use all the time. For a test run and some light browsing it is fun.

I've actually switched over :p Safari was getting old, and it ran into some C++ conflict and wouldn't open :/

I like minimalist stuff so not having extensions and what not isn't too big of a loss, all I'd want is for the base colour to be a darker grey with red icons like the logo. The orangish colour is fugly.

I have already noticed the increased security. It gave me a hard time just logging into Facebook due to the fact that some games want to use your email address. I have been using it more and more. I dont need the bells and whistles. I just prefer them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom