color test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it by actually picking the colour, I didn't even read the word most of the time. I mean I did sometimes, but I reminded myself that wasn't what it was looking for

Or you just don't know how to read, but you know your colors. :) A kindergartener could get 100% on that.

100%, right handed, almost screwed up a lot. Left handed people are more spacial thinkers, they use the right side of their brain the most, I forget what right handed people are, it's something like logical or something, but I had to force myself to look at the color the word was written in and not choose the word. But it wasn't too bad.

EDIT: Next few times I tried it, I just looked at the word color, and moved my mouse until it was over the right color without looking away from the word, much easier.

Bah, all you have to do is look in the corner of one of the words and don't bother with the word just the color.

Really easy.

theres a book called 'drawing with the right side of your brain'

it's pretty interesting...I'd rather not try going into what it's about lol...but basically it teaches you to stop trying to draw with your left side which is the logical side and screws up your drawings...because we apparently think too much about what we are trying to draw, then the 'common' image of what a lets say a 'hand' should be, then the logical side starts trying to take over and screws it up.

Interesting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom