collages

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
im looking for a 4 year collage close to nj or in for video game programming/design/art/graphic design sumthing in the video game field ... ive looked into full sail but its 2 far

WPI, RIT are some in NY, MASS area

There are not going to be many "Good" video game design programs, so you have to be very cautious.

I wanted to go to Academy of Art university for their game design degree, but closest campus to my house was like 300 miles and my family doesn't really believe much of online learning, so I had to pass it. Wish I was going there now instead of ITT though. :( Especially their san francisco campus. But I think they have a nice campus somewhere up there in Nj also.

I dont understand you cant live in their dorms or get an apartment? No one said "Good" education is cheap.

Personally I dont like ITT's programs, they are looked down upon in the IT community.

There aren't many video game or digital entertainment schools though, especially not here in missouri. So ITT Tech was like my only decision unless I wanted to go to community college which basically has worst classes, and is like a second high school. There is university of missouri which is probably good, but their art (they didn't have game development program) curriculum is very weak from what I understand. There is also sanford brown college here that has a game design degree, but it's probably worse than ITT.

Im planning on transferring to some other school after my 2 years at ITT though. Probably will look into Academy of Art university because it's focused around art so it'll probably look alot better than ITT which has mostly IT courses.

Yeah sounds like you have a good understanding of things. Since Game Design is a new degree you will want to get into the best program you can. If you achieve a great GPA over your first two years I would try transfering into one of these TOP schools for game design. You will be eaten up by the industry. Best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom