COICA, Internet Censorship, and Demonoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: COICA, Internet Sensorship, and Demonoid.

Depends on whom ever has the most money, and the RIAA probably does by far.

RIAA will win in any case due to law and they have to many ties and pay ins with the gov.

In a crooked world you cant look at the way things should be, but more how they really are. This whole COICA thing is unconstitutional anyways but its being passed due to senators being paid off. Perfect example right there.

As far as I can tell the RIAA as a whole shipped ~7.5 billion dollars worth of products in 2009. On the other hand at the end of the third quarter this year Google had 33 billion dollars in cash on hand. Something tells me that Google's management isn't losing any sleep at night.

I'm not thinking of how things should be, in a perfect world money would have no impact on the legal process. Rather I'm going by the more cynical Golden Rule, whoever has the gold makes the rules.

You can't complain about money influencing legislature and then ignore it when it isn't convenient for your position.

The RIAA will win when it comes to Google/Youtube, google brings in so much just because of the ads, the RIAA, brings a crap ton in by lawsuits.

In a crooked world you cant look at the way things should be, but more how they really are. This whole COICA thing is unconstitutional anyways but its being passed due to senators being paid off. Perfect example right there.

You think a piece of paper written in 1787 relates to the modern world.... interesting

You think a piece of paper written in 1787 relates to the modern world.... interesting

Yep. It does here. It lays down the principles that the US is founded on and it still points the way despite all the twisting that has been and continues to be done to it.

This whole mess is yet another example of government stepping in where it should not be to begin with.

Yep. It does here. It lays down the principles that the US is founded on and it still points the way despite all the twisting that has been and continues to be done to it.

This whole mess is yet another example of government stepping in where it should not be to begin with.

Yea like ****ing with the Constitution. Yes i do believe it has meaning here even if the Gov tries getting around it for their dirty deeds.

Mguire, it's alright killer, some people from other nations don't understand the USA's old constitute's papers man.
****, when I was in the 8th grade nobody in my classs understood it to well but me, and they wonder why I prefer history and english over geometry...? :)
It may not seem all that important at first, but it will be down the road when men fight each over who did what to such and such acre of land in virgina somehwere, get my drift ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom