COD4 Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
marty is lame. I mean you're a suicide bomber.............super lame.

And recently I stopped using red dot as well. iron sights are awesome....hard to use the iron sight on the M4 though. G3 and AK are easy.

the ak iron sight is so good most reveiw sites say the red dot is useless for it, btu what do you use then tubes? i personaly despise using them, anything that is cheap i wont use.

noob tube? lol no way.

I use the silencer for my attachment. In addition to the G3 and AK47 I also use the MP05 silenced...and alternate between R700 and Barret as my sniping weapon. I usually run around sniping though rather than chilling in some corner.

I'd be down to play with some of you guys, preferably on east coast servers though as that's a bit closer to me. I will still ping 120-150 probably but I will have to make do.

please delete soem reason i got switched threads when i posted. btw guru i did have 5791 as mu cpu score i dont know what zmatt is on lol, no way did i get 3k or i woulda thrown it away lol.

all of you guys need to get on some competetive publics that use promod for the mod, gets rid of ALL perks except bandolier and stopping power, and you have limited guns, makes it more competetive and its harder cause the people are better.

Ive been using the tube lately.

Why? Because it is a real weapon, and used in combat. Its simply a
rifle mounted grenade, whats so wrong with that???

Martydom and last stand i will never use because they are not used in real combat., not by soldiers at least. Like guru said, marty means you are a suicide bomber...as in a terrorist..yeah lame. And last stand is just stupid.

But ill use the rest of the perks with no problems. What i hate is how people complain about the m203. I only use it on servers which allow it, yet when im winning with it, i get comments like "noobtuber!! and tube ***!!!" And then i switch to my G3 with iron sights, and im still winning....and they shutup.

If youre gonna complain about the m203, complain about airstrikes and the chopper...they can take out way more people than two 40mm grenades. And no its not hard to get 5 kills, just hide somewhere lay prone and use the G3.

Its stupid how people get so worked over a game...and have to insult you. Half the players have never even fired a real weapon. I have, and ive fired the m203 so i feel i can use it in a stupid game.

MP5 Small/Medium maps

MP5
Desert Eagle
Flashband

RPG (Not used for just taking down helicopters ;))
Stopping Power
Last stand

M4 Carbine Small/Medium/Large maps

M4 Carbine
Desert Eagle
Flashband

RPG (Not used for just taking down helicopters ;))
Stopping Power
Last stand

Sneek Class for maps like Bloc (Best way to get kills on bloc is NOT to snipe)

MP5 with Silencer
USP .45 with Silencer
Flashbang

Bomb Squad
UAV Jammer
Steady aim

I use RPG's as a main weapon sometimes. :)

^Come on guys it's a game, play how you want to play. Some people prefer to be tactile and use weapons that take "Skill" others play seriously but use most weapons and then there are people who play just for fun and really don't care. But it's a game, if it's so cheap they would not have put it in the game, and most cheap weapons have huge downfalls.

HAHA!

Okay...

Marty is for people who are intending to **** other people off, or because they suck and can only get kills by dying...

You make me repeat, this is known about marty:
"all the pubbers don't like marty because they are not as vigilent as high skilled players and tend to walk over the body of someone they just killed"

enough said, thats all that needs to be said.

The biggest imbalance in COD4 is the grenade launcher, which is virtually banned from all leagues.

PS. I never used marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom