Cod2

Status
Not open for further replies.
=\ do you know if they're keeping it within the WWII time period? because im a big war-game buff (old school war game) and i was sorta disappointed when i found out BF2 wasn't put back in the old day (although i still hear good things)

well its already sept21 so there can only be like 2-3 more days left in its mercurial release date

I assume you're referring to Call of Duty: Source? It's available for pre-load now on Steam. Release date is Sept. 26th.

woot6600GT said:
I assume you're referring to Call of Duty: Source? It's available for pre-load now on Steam. Release date is Sept. 26th.

?????

No, the new game I though is what they were talking about.

etch said:
=\ do you know if they're keeping it within the WWII time period? because im a big war-game buff (old school war game) and i was sorta disappointed when i found out BF2 wasn't put back in the old day (although i still hear good things)

first BF2 is amazing, but i digress cod2 is set during ww2 but follows the italian campaign i think, but im not sure, i do know for sure that it is set in ww2 so no worries

bf2 does actually ROCK, and CoD2 looks to be V good. so going to buy it. i thought it comes out in november, could be wrong, lots of good games out in november, just in time for christmas. Eg, bf2 spec forces, elder scrolls oblivion, battlefront 2, so many games, so little time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom