COD Advanced Warfare

I'll be getting my butt kicked tonight on this.

Tuesday is assassin's Creed. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

Question is do I keep witj this or open my halo. There are issues with matchmaking now

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Join me on Diablo 3.

I'm glad we have two active threads for this crappy CoD game.
This is the only thread I see for cod advanced warfare. The other one is for call of duty. Have you guys unlocked the semi-auto grouper?

fish.jpg

Question is do I keep witj this or open my halo. There are issues with matchmaking now

Halo takes a while but the matchmaking will find a game, it's anywhere between a 5-10 minute wait for me on average. The biggest issue for me at least seems to be the splitting of parties, both pre and post match.

If you go in with a team it will split you up unless you are all together prior to searching for a match, and then after the game it kicks everyone and the only fix I've seen work is to close the game out and reboot it. Really annoying.

there is a glitch on one map where there is a glass elevator door. Some guy found a way to get behind the glass door, you can shoot out but you cant shoot into this elevator... this dude went like 45 and 3 hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom