class not registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

mswerlein

Beta member
I am using Windows 7 on an Acer Aspire laptop. I am using Office Enterprise 2007 with word 2007 for my word processor. When I go to save a document in libraries I get the box CLASS NOT REGISTERED
I have to save to desktop then send to documents from that location. This has just started happening. I have reinstalled the program, looked at Microsoft updates etc and can find nothing wrong. I've ran the Office diagnostic tool and nothing. I am a college student and need this back up and running. Help please.

Are you encountering the issue when you click the "save icon" or when you use the "save as" option and select the libarary

Do you get the same issue if you use other appliactions, including other office applications such as excel

What is the default save location listed as in word's options
Do you know if the documents folder in the library is still mapped to your "my documents" folder correctly

Thanks so much for responding. I get this message when I use the "save as option." I am getting this whether I use Word or Excel. My default save location is documents and I don't know about the mapping. Could you help me through that process. Thanks so much and thanks again........Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom