Civillization 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've owned 2 through 5 as well (only played the original once), I'd say the second is my favourite mostly from a nostalgia PoV. I probably spent the most time on it by far compared to any of the others. Civ III was pretty good too but Civ IV is probably the best designed, though the UI is a bit naff. I really miss being able to build your own palace, though :p

I own Civilization III, IV and V. I must say that Civilization IV is my favorite though. Starting with Civilization III I loved it, but the added features of Civilization IV made that much more enjoyable. Civilization V looks better, but I have not played it enough to like that much. I just am not as interested in it. Also, the start video for Civilization V is annoying as it always lags on me if I try to skip it.

I think only Civ V is the only one that requires Steam.. I bought mine when it was like six dollars.. Well worth it :tongue:

I have Civ III (complete), IV (complete) and V on Steam. Only V requires it.

Not really, there's a bunch of games that require Steamworks. It's a lot easier and cheaper for them to use an existing digital distribution service than do it themselves.

Still, civ 4 is cheap. i think atm you can buy the original for 9.99(gbp) or 15 for the entire 4 expansions and the original, i thought that was a great deal and if anyone wants a game, hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom