Check out Playstation's new PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played on my friends PSP today... I am hella impressed... He ordered it from Hong Kong last Thurs for £300 inc 3 games and it arrived today so he brought it round... it is beautiful, stunning even. I was playing ridge racers and the graphics and game play were superb... I couldnt believe what i was seeing and playing was on a handheld..

He has also played the new nintendo thingy and in his opinion it cant live up to the PSP... I am inclined to agree the screen is so big and beautiful and it can play movies and has a memory stick... wow I really want one, but cant justify it... but i will get one at some point down the line!!!!

Awesome!

i cant wait to get one in the UK, gonna pre order one. I dont care how much it costs (as long as its below £200 lol) i just wanna be one of the first ones :D

only problem with the wifi is that its suppose to be 802.11b
lol there is gonna be a lot of lagging
im gonna buy it if they come out with more than 50 games in the next 2 months

actually i saw a video review where they ran some test's w/ ridge racers and 4 people playing on wifi. They were able to walk a good 200 feet away before any lag at all appeared. THe connection seems to be very good.

i saw on a review it was gonna be 200$ USD. Well i really want one, the DS does not even compare to this PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom