Check out my 2nd SITE!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datazing

Baseband Member
Hey guys,
Im just about done with my second site, I just need some constructive critisizm. Granted, the site is up to make money off purchases through the links, but I also want it to be a consumer friendly and quality site... what things could I do (content wise) to attract returning people?) Forums? A page devoted to the best free internet downloads? ie. winzip, dslreports, drtcp, cuteftp, adobe reader, zone alarm free, open office.org... that kinda stuff.

http://www.microzing.com

thanks!... like i said, hopefully someday someone will buy something from a link... but on the same token, i really want some content there that will make people compelled to return. Im thinking of making the Network Admin Downloads page the home page and see what happens that way... so then the focus is one page with a bunch of useful links that we all use and people will bookmark it.... thoughts? I still need more good links to free popular and reputable downloads for the Net Admin Downloads Page..... anyone?

Nice site - the only thing i would change is the text on the homepage - It reads kind of like spam. Make it all one color and all lower case.

thanks digital, im editing it right now! do you like the orange or white or yellow for the attention grabber?

you could add the nero demo in there

and dvd decrypter dvd2one ifo edit
kind of an all in one dvd burning spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom