CES 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
Starts today! Giggity.

Seems tablets will be the big deal this year.
So far I've seen 3 videos of tablets - PlayBook on Crackberry.com (hands on!), Lenovo and Toshiba on Revision3.com. All lookin' pretty good.

Can't wait to see all new little gadgets too.

Wish I could go :(
Maybe next year.

Razer's switchblade sounds cool.

Login | Facebook

Hmmm, wonder how well Starcraft would run under that.
Just sittin' around in the doctors office and BAM whip out the Switchblade and start killin' some Zerg while you wait 5 hours to see a doctor.
Heh, I can see it now. 5 vs 1 on hardest, unlimited $$$, fight off the 2 that no doubt will run ya, build up a massive Terran. Giggity.

Couldn't play sc2 on it due to the whole sign in every time you shut down no matter what, but, i would LOVE to have that for wc3...

Razer's switchblade sounds cool.

Login | Facebook

Eh, it seems a bit gimmicky to me. The Ocosmos OCS1 Intel showed off back at IDF seems like it would be a lot easier to game with on the go.

The Blackberry Playbook continues to look good and atm I think it's the tablet to wait for. Google looks like it's going to give it a run for it's money with Honeycomb though, the UI demo for it looks absolutely amazing.

On the hardware side of Android the Asus EEE Pad MeMO is awesome looking and if they do a good job of pulling off the capacitive pen input I would love to get one for taking notes in class.

Kind of funny how everyone criticized Apple for making the iPad when it first came out, but now it seems many different brands are making very similar things to it faster than ever before.

Well in no way would any of these single purpose game laptops/pads appeal to me over my laptop but they are good in the sense that they bring new features in that we will probably see someday in mainstream laptops/pads.

Other companies came along before Apple did in that market, they just didn't have the IPod as rep, just like how an MP3 player has been around far longer than the Ipod, it's all about advertisement.

Anyways, does anyone have the full specs of that Razer Switchblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom