Cell Phone Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an iPhone and I love it. You can get one with an upgrade. Its very durable and well made. And the mobile browser is the best out of all the other phones. When you think of a mobile browser you automatically think that you're not going to be able to do much with it and it will take a long time if you try.. However the iPhone makes doing things on the internet a breaze.

Blackberry Curve 8310 (ATT) I love it. Im only 18, this phone is great for anyone, teens or business. 10/10 rating for me. Everything from blackberry is good, you will never go back to any other brand lol. Thats why they call it crackberry lol

Bold is loads better, though it's way more expensive. But personally, I'd rather have the iPhone for the cost. The Curve is nice, but 3G would be better.

The eternity is pretty nice actually, but it's trying way too hard to be the iPhone, haha. It even takes some of the same technology stuff, like the swish through menus thing. A nice alternative to the iPhone, I would say.

The eternity is pretty nice actually, but it's trying way too hard to be the iPhone, haha. It even takes some of the same technology stuff, like the swish through menus thing. A nice alternative to the iPhone, I would say.

preaching to the quire, but i think it looks better then the IPhone IMO.

yeah eternity is a good phone also, but if you want wifi in your phone it doesnt have it, but if you dont need wifi then i think its a good phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom