CaseMod Sneak Peak

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i buy a case and send it to you and pay shipping + labor, will you customize it for me??? Lol you got some talent bro.

Heh, this was a one time shot. It was a little winter break project that ended up taking longer than that. It took me about 9 hours and my labor isn't cheep :p

I noticed that the side fan is not blue anymore. Did you get rid of the LED fan? or just unplug it? not like the too much blue?

I switched to a different fan. The Blue one shone right at me while I sat at the computer and annoyed me. I have posted this in the gallery thread, although it was a while ago. I guess I could post the updated pictures.

I switched to a different fan. The Blue one shone right at me while I sat at the computer and annoyed me. I have posted this in the gallery thread, although it was a while ago. I guess I could post the updated pictures.

gotcha. good work man.

Deff post updated pics

Go for it AMD, it's very cheep to do just the etching. $20 for the etcher, and you can return it afterwards. Maybe $3-4 for practice acrylic to get used to it. Other than that it's just a time investment.

The hardest part for me was actually wiring the LEDs and getting them working properly. The etching was really simple. I don't even think I have much artistic ability, just trace a picture on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom