Car Accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
Well, the other day I was so happy about getting a new job and the possibility of moving off the farm and what not, but now, that happiness is gone. This morning I was stuck in traffic, and I hit a jeep cherokee that suddenly stopped, as I was going at 40mph. One glance down at the radio and my entire car was gone. I tore my car to total peices (it crumpled up like tinfoil). Now I have no car and am about to go crazy!! :mad: :mad:

Good thing I ride my bike to school. Oh, wait, what if -I- hit a car? dang, I would be dead. lucky you, you didn't cry! J/K lol

Does Feng Shui really work? Because I am just sick of being screwed over continually in every aspect of my life by my bad luck.

Does Feng Shui really work? Because I am just sick of being screwed over continually in every aspect of my life by my bad luck
Anything will work if you believe it will. If you believe you have bad luck then you will. If you believe your life sucks then it will. You have to think about succeeding in something, your goal whatever it may be. If it takes learning and practicing Feng Shui to make you feel at peace then it works for you.

IMO, It never hurts to try anything once. You have nothing to lose so it definitely can't hurt in trying something and trying to believe it'll do you good.

"Snake Crane Kung-Fu..."

It really works. No joke. And i'm not talking about a little bit either. Even the state of California is propsing a law that requires all buildings to be made in accordance with Feng-Shui, to boost their economy!! If your luck is realy F*ked up, (Which i think it is :wooha: ) you need to burn a Feng-Shui Candle, that matches with your Chinese Zodiac Sign. you also have to face whatever direction (in front of the candle) that is specefied by the Chinese Zodiac list.- or somthing. :confused: So don't be suprized if your 9.6k Internet connection suddenly turns into a 786k DSL! :p :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom