Can't hear Audio in Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezysk

In Runtime
For some reason the audio in the Firefox 3 browser is DISABLED. Can't hear any media playing through it. Audio works fine in IE, Chrome, and Opera browsers.....but NOT in Firefox. Haven't been able to correct the issue in preferences either.

Have you tried headphones?

Anyways. It may just be a bug with FF3. You may have to send it in and wait it out.

I use Firefox 3 and i can hear just fine. It isnt a bug with the software.

Have you tried to uninstall it and reinstall it? Have you tried to disable some of your extensions and then one by one enable them to see if one of them caused this issue?

Have you uninstalled Firefox and got rid of the profile folder and then reinstalled to make it seem like it is a fresh install?

I did the customary uninstall-reinstall routine....and as usual: it didn't work. Thank heavens I'm running most of my programs on the USB stick, that work perfectly fine along with Firefox....with WORKING AUDIO by the way.

Have you uninstalled and removed the profile folder? Could be something stored in there that is causing this issue.

Also have you tried a different browser to test and be sure that it isnt something with the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom