Can someone help me with data organization?

HeyItsBiohazard

Beta member
Hello everyone,
I'm posting this is the "Microsoft Windows and Software" seaction because I think Microsofts software such as Excel, and so forth may be great for this project.

I've got a series of information that I need sorted and made to look better.
The information is items i've purchased over a period of time while fixing up a few vehicles.

Information looks like this:
@ProductName DateBought - $Priceofitem(W, or Wo Indicating With and Without Taxes.)

Example:
@Radiator 7/12/15 - $139.99(wo)
@Waterpump 1/23/16 - $43.52(w)

As previously Stated, (w) = With taxes, (wo) - Without taxes.

So what do I need?
Well, I'm terrible at organising information like this, I was wondering if someone could help me? What i'm wanting; I want someone to organise and modify the "Structure" of the information to their liking to make it look more professional, but, I need it sorted by date, Oldest to newest, and I also need all the information/prices added together, Meaning items will need 9% sales tax added to any that are indicated with the "(wo)" label, then all products added together.

The information is sorted into a few different categories though, each being from a different store. I need that categorization to stay like that.

More examples(Not actually from the data or have ben modified some how):

Autozone
@Waterpump 2/12/15 - $32.55(w)
@Throttle Return Bracket 8/2/15 - $8.99(wo)

Walmart
@4pc Seat Cover(Red/Black) 7/2/15 - $24.99(wo)

O'Reilly's
@Spectre Proformance Valve Covers 12/21/15 - $69.99(wo)

You get the point?

So can anyone help me with this?, Sorry if this topic is all over the place... Like previously stated I'm good with my hands, not with organization, that's why i'm asking someone to organize this data for me.

I believe you may want to hire someone to assist you in your endeavors.

Either someone local as a secretary or assistant.
You could also look at certain freelancing sites which you can hire people for certain hours at a lower cost.

Back
Top Bottom