Can I get A+ Certified

Status
Not open for further replies.
StylinGolfShoes said:
I am 14 can I get A+ certified
thank you

?? Why would you not be able to? Now a days most of the people who get A+ Certified do it between 12-18. If you want to get into IT, it is a good start. Although, do not expect much from it, as it really does nothing for you but maybe help you achieve a minimum wage job.

A+ isn't worth taking unless you can get it paid for. Since you are 14, your parents will probably pay for it so I would take advantage of that. I would not spend my own money on it though.

Employers don't value that certification very high. But, IF there are two people applying for a job who are completely equal in every way, and one of them has the A+ and the other doesn't, and neither of them have any friends or relatives already working for the company, the person with the A+ would get the job. But its really such a low valued cert that its only in a situation like I just mentioned that it will do you any good.

your A+ isnt really to get you a job, its a stepping stone to go further into the technology field. Out here in new york, i dont know about other states i would assume it was the same, you can take the certs whenever you want if you have the money, but if you want to take the courses you have to have your prerequisites before you can go on. so you cant take an N+ class unless you have A+ cert, and so on and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom