Can anyone help me with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained that we are not going to give you the answer. Read my post and my link. We are not going to spell it out for you cause the reason it is there is a good one. You want to bypass it, that is your choice, but we are not going to post it up for the world to see and think that it is okay to leave your system open for attacks like that. You have to bypass the UAC and the security measures in place which is not something we are going to do or suggest to do. You must find out by reading the information already provided.

You can be upset as much as you want about it. But the simple fact is this. You want to bypass a security feature allowing open access to everything that is out there. Every infection, every piece of malware and every virus. We are not going to suggest or tell people that they should do it. The topic i posted even says to do it at your own risk as you disable these security features. So you can be upset that we wont give you a direct answer. But we are not in this to harm people's PCs by suggesting such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom