Call of duty 4!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gotta be ****ting me if they're not doing a PC version again.. I don't know if they actually know that it's only for consoles. Game sites always make up release dates and stuff like that so it still could be PC. Plus it is Infinity Ward that is making it (who made the COD/COD2 for PC) and not that other one who made COD3 that was only consoles.

yea, i think they forgot about pc a while ago(pre-COD3), but hopefully they will recognize that COD2 sold more copies for PC then COD3 for xbox360. This game looks like it would play so much better on PC, and it could be a BF2 killer.

I boycotted COD series after I found out they Left their loyal market of PC gamers behind. lol.

Then release it on Consoles and PC. We should do something about this.

Make a pertition, everyone will sign it.

If they dont, i'll buy it for 360, because CoD3 on 360 is very good, youve just got to give it a chance, took me about 3 days to love it. Then i got Gears of War, two weeks later - it all ended :p

And if they do make a PC version. I expect a DX10 Revamped version :D

ZOMFG Just wotched video. This is the most amazing BF2/BF2142 Pwning video evr created.

*Falls down on floor rolls around gets up repeats process, passess out in disbeleif*

Then release it on Consoles and PC. We should do something about this.

Make a pertition, everyone will sign it.

If they dont, i'll buy it for 360, because CoD3 on 360 is very good, youve just got to give it a chance, took me about 3 days to love it. Then i got Gears of War, two weeks later - it all ended :p

And if they do make a PC version. I expect a DX10 Revamped version :D

ZOMFG Just wotched video. This is the most amazing BF2/BF2142 Pwning video evr created.

*Falls down on floor rolls around gets up repeats process, passess out in disbeleif*

yea it looks awesome....i love the idea of the modern combat, ww2 games are so played out nowadays, you can replay practically any battle......4 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom