Call of Duty 3 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Hi, recently i started playing Call of Duty 3 again, and realised how good the Online play was, however i have a problem. Probably between 60-90 Percent of this time, when i try to join a server it says. 'Could not connect to all player. or 'Could not connect to host player' Does anyone know how to slove this problem ?, as its very annoying.

Ive got ADSL at 3.2MB running through a D-Link router, also connected up to 3 other PC's. My xbox 360 is connected up Via wired 100MB Ethernet cable.

There has been a lot of issues with COD3 and connecting to games. They brought out a patch and that fixed most of the problems but you do occasionally find that you can't connect to some games. Go over to the Xbox.com forums and they have some things that might help (NAT settings or something).

Really? That is weird. I'm starting to get bored of Call Of Duty already. It's pretty much the same old game every time! I prefer Rainbow 6 Vegas.

That is true, what frustrates me the most though is that you very rarely see any other maps except Poisson and Eder Dam. And i dont like Eder Damb, so im just left with Poisson. Although with 24 players its exceptionaly fun, if teh roudns are a decent length and im sniper, i regularly get to teh Top rank and about 50-70 Kills.

I love it when you spawn at the back of the Map (Near the House with the stairs leading up to the room why snipers hang out) and then the Germans all roll in with 4-5 tanks, and a few Scouts call in artillery and your totally pined down, all you can here and see is bombs and shells exploding neer you !, One of them definitively good moments of online play in my opinion. Same applies for the Barn on the other side of the map.

I also enjoy ambushing a tank with a PanzerShreck (Spelling ?), and blowing it up, and the splash damage takes out 4 -5 soldiers neerby using it as cover from the heavy MAchine Gun fire up ahead. Classic !.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom