Bye for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ-CHRIS

Golden Master
I am going to cuba this friday till next friday.

Just needed to start a thread about it since i wont be here :)

noone has any goodbye or anything???
On another forum with 1/10th of the population, i got like 5 at least :/

Yea You should be able to catch the old dictator the guy is freckin old, and it will be better for Cuba when he's gone.

don't forget to bring us back some genuine cuban cigars, I'll be 18 in 2 months so you can send it via DHL so it can get lost for 2 months and then arrive lol
we use DHL at work only because they are cheaper than fedex. they sucks though, if they screw up(package lost, pacakge missed the laser tag thing and doesnt get sent out overnight lie it should) they blame us for their **** ups. which is NOT any way to treat the customer. we also wait on hold for an average of 30 minutes ( I usually don't have the time, so i hang up) I wish we could use fedex, but over night is so expensive ( granted we have the assurance of knowing that it will arrive) fedex is usually double the cost of DHL to ship stuff overight.

we cant use ups since many hospitals have blacklisted ups ( I have no clue why)
in case you are wondering, I work for a company that sells GI equipment to doctors/hospitals. I ship out the consummables (catheters, tubing, electordes, etc) so it really pisses us off when the overnight shipment does not arrive.

maybe while you are over in cuba you can convince castro to destroy DHL for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom