Bus Driver Flips Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
I cant belive that the Bus Driver got off with a misdamenor and the kids got felony charges.

(article)
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1408893/posts

(Video)
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=stressed36

In the video you can clearly see that the Bus Driver threw the first punches. He slapped & then choked the kid. The kid that was swearing at him never laid a hand on him up until he was assualted by this 275lb "gorilla"........ I do not care what is foul language is said to a bus driver. You do NOT, I repeat DO NOT lay a hand on a student unless it is self defense. Which the bus driver threw the first attack on the student. He did the right thing in the beginning when he called the authorities out to the scene, but he got a little too vigilant.

In my judgement, the bus driver should of been charged with Felony battery and lost his job, and the kids with harrasment. You must remember that they hit the driver AFTER the fact the driver choked and then hit the boy. So they should NOT be charged with assualt and or battery.

Case Dismissed....................................

meh those little punk ass kids deserved it...thats why I hate damn little kids these days, 15 year olds and less acting like they are the hardest shit ever to walk this earth....back talking adults, swearing and whatnot at that age is freakin ridiculous man, disrespecting any kind of authority figure there is like they were a gift from god on this planet.....little foul mouth bastard deserved to get smacked around a little, besides the bus driver never appeared to just close fist knock his ass out which he could have easily of done.

That type of sh!t would not fly in New York, that bus driver would of been thrown in jail ASAP, but this happened in Florida, so what can you expect.

Im not saying that the kids were right, they were both wrong.

I'd have to agree with nubius on this one. I catch the bus most days and the amount of smartasses that get on n give the bus driver sh1te is unbelievable, this is on the public system to. When I used to catch a school bus it was 50 times worse.. If i was a bus driver I sure wouldnt take any of that kinda crap

If it were my kids and I saw that video I'd slap the shit out of him too, teach him a little respect and go shake the bus drivers hand :p

Little kids damn well dont need to be getting out of line like that and swearing at adults like they're the hardest living thing on this planet, it just bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom