burning PSX games

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use diskdump to copy the contence to a .CUE file and then use blindwrite to burn it.
diskdump gets rid of all copy pretections that i know of, including the slashed circle on the CD.

Alcohol 120% is by far the best program nowadays for backing up Play Satation games. Clone CD is gradually getting left behind

Well.How do i set up CDClone to burn psx games?Can somebody please help.I need help soon cuz i rented a game and have to return it on the 30th(tomorrow!).I want to burn it thanks

hi
i was wondering if u can help me. i just bought an original model PSX, the big dark grey one. and i have tons of PSX ISO files and bin/cue files downloaded and i have some original CD's also. i'm wondering, i see alot of downloads for PSX Boot Disc's.
1: do i need to burn them to a CD-R or CD-RW?
2: same goes for the PSX ISO's
3: if in fact i do burn the boot image to disc, will it actually play burned games on my PSX without it being chipped?
i use nero by the way. when it goes to burn, should i just let it burn cuz i see a blank box right before i burn that says Create Image or something like that. sorry for so many questions, i'm just curious about it. a friend of mine knows how to do it but doesn't wanna tell me.

You always need a mod chip to play backed up games. Atleast, that's how I understand it, there's also an actual piece of hardware you can get to plug into the back of the old original PSX's to get it to work.

PS2 burning? Never heard of that. *pRances off to try it* tralalalalalalala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom