Browser Issues :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectr

Beta member
Yesterday, my fiance updated Firefox and after that, when Firefox reset it stopped working entirely. We downloaded Opera and it also didn't work (it wouldn't connect to any website). The only browser that seems to work at all is IE7. I've changed the firewall to allow these programs, I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've basically done everything that it said to do on Mozilla's website. However, nothing worked D-=

I'm kinda stuck. What should I do?

IS it that it just wont connect or it wont work? Have you reset your router and/or modem? Have you checked for spyware and other such items?

IS it that it just wont connect or it wont work? Have you reset your router and/or modem? Have you checked for spyware and other such items?

Sorry, it won't connect. And I haven't had time to reset the router as it's not in my apartment but my neighbors. Ill try that now, though!

No dice.

Check you proxy setting in IE and compare them to Firefox and Opera, as the wrong settings won't let you connect. I have seen this happen and it will do the same thing as what you have right now.

Sorry, it won't connect. And I haven't had time to reset the router as it's not in my apartment but my neighbors. Ill try that now, though!

No dice.

Do you have permission to use his or her network / internet connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom