Broken iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TannerTech

Banned
I had broken my iphone and now it wont boot up? It put the apple on the screen so your like YES!:grin: And then it fails and starts again.:(

Was this just a way to put that link in there??? (Mouseover iphone theres a link) LOL

Not anymore there isnt. No free rides for spam on this site.

You sure it's not the links that are auto-generated from keywords by that SkimLinks thing?
450% cause if you look at any link that a user posts, it will say redirect techist.com and then at the end give the url of the destination. That is a SkimLinks generated URL that Larry has on site. These are direct links to Amazon posted by the user with WYSIWYG formatting trying to use Ad Words to get their links popularity.

450% cause if you look at any link that a user posts, it will say redirect techist.com and then at the end give the url of the destination. That is a SkimLinks generated URL that Larry has on site. These are direct links to Amazon posted by the user with WYSIWYG formatting trying to use Ad Words to get their links popularity.
Didn't see the original link, and it just so happened to be that jbt52's post had a link from skimlinks on the word 'iphone' as well, so I was just asking lol.

None of the links that I've seen say a TF redirect in the hover (like iFargle's link he posted).

Anyway, was just wondering b/c of the coincidence of jbt's post lol.

It must depend on the browser. Cause I see it all the time in Chromium. But when I just switched to IE, I did see the SkimLinks addition. But yet very same topic, very same words are not linked in Chromium. That is why I was so sure, because I dont see the skimlinks in my main browser. But now that I tried a different one, I do see that this junk is adding crap...i mean SkimLinks is adding stuff.

It must depend on the browser. Cause I see it all the time in Chromium. But when I just switched to IE, I did see the SkimLinks addition. But yet very same topic, very same words are not linked in Chromium. That is why I was so sure, because I dont see the skimlinks in my main browser. But now that I tried a different one, I do see that this junk is adding crap...i mean SkimLinks is adding stuff.

I'm using Google Chrome and have always seen the links since they've been put in... weird. I wouldn't think Google Chrome would be that much different from Chromium, since Chrome is built on it's source... I could be wrong, however, depending on how much Google changed Chrome from Chromium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom