borderlands 2 easter eggs (this might be a spoiler)

images
slay we had such a good time last night call us

Already beat Borderlands the first go-around and haven't found any eggs. Haven't been looking since this is my first hearing about them. How many are there? And what areas are the hiding in?

Already beat Borderlands the first go-around and haven't found any eggs. Haven't been looking since this is my first hearing about them. How many are there? And what areas are the hiding in?

Posted a link to all of them a while back.

Welcome, there are several... so far I know of at least 5 or 6 which means there is more like 30 or so.

Going to Hallowscream tonight but definitely going to check them out tomorrow. Anyone up for team play? I'm a level 36 Assassin.

I have heard some good things about Hallowscream this year. I went to the Food and Wine festival at EPCOT last weekend and met a bunch of people who went to Hallowscream and they said it was bad@$$

I'll let you know. I have been to Halloween horror nights many times, but my first going to Hallowscream. I have a buddy that say's it's better. We'll see.....

you know what? I am an idiot, it was the one at universal i was talking about... you are going to Busch Gardens... got it. I lived not 5 miles from Busch Gardens for years and have lived in Tampa my whole life, but have probably only been there 10 times... i have been to walt disney world like 400

i just read something about the universal one having a walking dead attraction, sounded pretty cool, and pretty sure last is waffles

Back
Top Bottom